ROCHESTER MENNONITE GUEST HOME
This home is operated by the Church of God in Christ, Mennonite, to provide a place for patients and their families who are using the Mayo Medical Center. It is staffed by volunteers and funded by donations. The inspiration for a "Home Away From Home" came from Christian people who sought medical help and desired a place of quietness, spiritual warmth, comfort, and support. It is our prayer that we will be able to supply these needs for you while you are in our home and that God's blessing may rest on you while here.
The following guidelines are for those using Rochester Mennonite Guest Home:
- This home is open to outpatients who are seeking medical help at the Mayo Clinic, as well as families who have patients in the the Mayo Hospitals.
- Our guest home is for non-smokers only.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- The Guest Home is for short-term guests.
- No pets allowed.
SCHEDULE & SERVICES
- ● Continental breakfast served daily
Monday - Friday: 6:45am - 9:00am
Saturday - Sunday: 7:30am - 9:00am
- ● Singing, devotions, and refreshments Sunday and Wednesday evening
- ● Quiet time each evening after 10:00pm (Doors close at 10:00pm)
- ● Shuttle service available
- contact staff for details if you need this service
- ● Guest washer and dryer available
- ● Guest kitchen in Basement
- Refrigerator and cupboards are for your use. Please label your foods.
(The main kitchen is reserved for the staff of Rochester Mennonite Guest Home.)
- ● Phone Available in Main Room
- Long distance calls with calling card only